This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy from that link, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you), which helps me maintain the quality of this blog. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
If you have a smaller package, you will probably have a hard time finding the best underwear for small penis.
Many guys want to ask this question, but they don’t feel comfortable asking it to a friend. Men are never comfortable speaking about their penis with others unless they have a big one.
The size never seems the correct one, and no matter what underwear you buy, it doesn’t seem to fit right for your needs.
You don’t need to worry about asking that question anymore because this blog post will answer all your inquiries about the best underwear for small penis and provide the best advice possible.
What To Look For In Underwear For Small Packages?
Before you buy small penis underwear, you need to pay attention to certain things. These are, in my opinion, the three most important points to have in consideration.
Compression is essential for small packages. Compression underwear has small pouches designed to give you support and keep everything in place no matter what activity you are doing.
The smaller pouch on compression underwear can be a problem for a large penis, but it’s ideal for a tiny penis. So when choosing underwear, go for something with an inside pocket since your balls will push everything forward and make your package look more prominent. It’s also more comfortable.
It’s always difficult to choose between boxers or briefs but you have many other options. You need to take into consideration the style of your underwear.
A jockstrap is a great type of pouch underwear for men with a small penis. It provides a significant level of support to your balls and the perfect space for your penis.
Briefs are also a good choice since they grab everything together down there and make it look bigger.
You might want to avoid anything loose like boxer shorts since you will not feel the support or place your package in one single place.
Keep in mind that underwear with compartments tends to be roomier and not the best choice for a smaller penis. If you read reviews, you will see many guys with small penis buy a size smaller for a better fit in the front.
When guys buy underwear, they think if it fits their waist, they have a perfect size. That’s wrong because you also need to check the pouch and the inseam. Choosing the correct pouch design will help your junk, making it more comfortable.
You also have to consider that a small size on brand X is not the same as on brand Y. It will be a trial and error until you find the ones that I perfect for you since it’s different for every guy, but I hope you will minimize your errors with my best underwear for small penis suggestions.
If you decide to go down on size, remember that your underwear might be a little bit tight on the legs and waist.
Top 5 Best Small Penis Underwear
1 – Andrew Christian Almost Naked Briefs
- 93% Viscose, 7% Elastaan
- Andrew Christian Almost Naked men’s brief features an anatomically correct pouch for comfort
- Signature Slimming Waistband: The waistband underwear is designed to flatter and flatten the stomach so you look your best
- Active Shape Brief: Made for men that enjoy comfort while still looking sexy, the cut of these briefs makes you feel like your not wearing anything at all
- Your package will fall naturally into the anatomically correct pouch to create a delightful and unique wearing experience.
I believe Andrew Christian Almost Naked collection is an excellent choice for a tiny penis because the range has an anatomically correct hang-free front pouch.
I would consider the contoured pouch when buying a pair of this brand since it provides a little extra room than a standard pouch, ideal for small junk.
2 – BSHETR Jockstrap Athletic Supporters
- 95% Cotton 5% Spandex, make you feel free all day, machine wash
- 95% cotton with premium, soft wide logoed mercerized waistband (1.9″) brings an elegant metallic highlight to these cotton jockstraps without binding and pinching
- The different colors and designs available offer you a great way to accessorize your bulge, depending on your personality or occasion
- The front pouch is better to keep cool, lower temperature is a benefit for male health. At the same time, keep your assets well-supported while still presenting a very masculine profile.
Jockstraps are another good choice for small packages, and BSHETR did an excellent job considering you have a front pouch that keeps your assets well-supported.
3 – Ben Sherman Microfiber Boxer Briefs With Contoured Support Pouch
- 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Smooth Stitching-Soft tag-less Premium Waistband
- Soft High-End Microfiber Fabric Ultra-soft ComfortSoft fabric feels great against your skin
- Contoured Support Pouch
- Fast Drying-Keeps Wicking-Draws Sweat Away From Your Body Keeping You Dry and Comfortable
Ben Sherman did an excellent job with these boxer briefs. The contoured support pouch will make your junk feel perfectly on your underwear with the right fit to give you all the comfort you need.
4 – Calvin Klein Men’s Steel Micro Hip Briefs
- 89% Nylon, 11% Elastane
- Pull-On closure
- Steel microfiber underwear hip briefs
- Wide logo waistband and smooth, soft, comfortable metallic microfabrication
- Tagless for comfort
These Calvin Klein briefs will add some support to your balls and ensure your penis is comfortable. They also look great if you have a tan.
5 – Hanes Men’s Comfort Flex Waistband Boxer Briefs
- 75% Cotton/25% Polyester
- X-Temp technology is designed to adapt to your temperature and activity to keep you cool and dry for all-day comfort
- Comfort Flex waistband won’t pinch or bind
- Tagless comfort, no scratchy label
- No ride up
6 – NUDUS Men’s Cotton Underwear
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex.
- Soft and Comfortable: Incredibly comfortable and breathable, they’re also designed to feel soft against your skin. Even the waistband has been made with high-quality silk to ensure they feel smooth around your waist.
- This athletic cotton underwear feel fantastically soft and comfortable, but your partner is also sure to love them for how fashionable and sexy they’ll have you look while wearing them.
- Enjoy the revolutionary pouch design which holds you in place while also delivering the ultimate support and comfort. Now you can look good, feel good and move better.
Common Questions About Small Penis Underwear
These are some of the most common questions about small penis and small penis underwear.
What Is The Men’s Average Penis Size?
According to one study published in the British Journal of Urology International (BJUI)Trusted Source, the average length of a flaccid penis is 3.61 inches (9.16 cm). In contrast, the average size of an erect penis is 5.16 inches (13.12 cm).
Why Is My Penis Small?
Your penis is small because of genetics since it’s a joint genetic effort between fathers and mothers. Jamin Brahmbhatt said, “You have some genes in the U chromosome that have links to penile lengths and size.”
Also, your penis might not be that small (comparing yourself with porn actors is a bad idea, believe me).
What Is The Point Of Pouch Underwear?
The point is to make your package comfortable, reducing the squashing, sweating, chafing, sticking, and allowing it to dangle naturally.
Does Pouch Size Matter?
Pouch size matters because the size of the pouch determines how much available space you have. If you have a big penis, you will need larger pouch underwear and the contrary if you have a small package.
Why Does My Penis Size Seem Small In Underwear?
Your penis can look smaller in underwear if you have a small penis and use very tight undergarments.
Underwear like boxers and briefs can add some context for your junk to look small. If you use a thong or a jockstrap, you are only covering your junk and nothing else, taking away the context for your penis to look small compared to the rest of your body.
How Many Men Have Micro Penis?
Micropenis is a rare condition. Studies estimate that only 0.6 percent of men worldwide have a micropenis.
Best Underwear For Small Penis
Now you know the best underwear for small penis and what you need to consider before buying new undergarments.
You can give it a try to compression underwear or try for the first jockstrap to check if they are the best fit for your small package. Give a try to the Andrew Christian almost naked collection and check how your package feels.
Whatever you do, be confident of what you have because it’s not the size that matters, but what you can do with it. It sounds cliché, but it’s true.
What is your favorite small penis underwear? Please share with me in the comments.